Hi ,

My question is how can we send a certain attribute to
NAS based on some information or reply from Remote
Radius server.

My set up looks like

(NAS)<-->(Local Radius)<--->(Remote Radius)

Now if I proxy an authentication request to Remote
radius server it looks verfies the user and by looking
into a certain huntgroup attributes, it sends back
some  information about the user to local radius
sever. now by viewing these attributes coming from
remote radius server local server will decide that
which VLAN is assigned to the user.

The VLAn is managed by Local domain so we cannot
communicate the VLANs to remote radius server.

Is this pssoble What I have described. If possible,
how?

Any idea any suggestion will be appreciated alot.

Thanks.
Raza.