Maybe you are correct. But when we use radwho -r, we can use the port number we
see. I copied the radutmp file to a linux/freeradius test server, and i can zap
the
user.

The problem is in the real server, the server that runs FreeBSD. It seems that
radzap does not find the radiusd server, but they are on the same machine. It is
not that problem of "port already in use", the release i am using is 0.9.1.

thanks, Luiz Gustavo

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html