-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dustin
Doris
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 6:41 PM
To: freeradius-users
Subject: Re: zero username length using SQL

> Hi All,
>
>     i am running freeradius 1.0.1 on RHEL 3 runnng well authenticaring
> from MySQL
>
>     i want to add a section to let users dialling a certain B number in
> without authentication.. so i added the following to the users file:
>
> DEFAULT Auth-Type := Accept, Called-Station-Id = '555'

You need to use == as a check item.

DEFAULT Called-Station-Id == "555", Auth-Type := Accept

Put that at the top of your users file.  Also, is 555 the actual
called-station-id or is it 555something?  If so, use regex in your match.

DEFAULT Called-Station-Id =~ "^555*", Auth-Type := Accept

If that doesn't work, run radius in debug mode (radiusd -X) and check that
called-station-id is actually being sent correctly.  If so, paste the
debug info if it doesn't tell you why its failing.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html