I only put "rootpw teste" in my slapd.conf.
 I put in slapd.conf 'rootdn "cn=root,dc=voip,dc=nce,dc=ufrj,dc=br"'
and 'suffix "dc=br"'.
 After I use "ldapadd" to create my  tree with all struct expect
"cn=root,dc=voip,dc=nce,dc=ufrj,dc=br" .
 I donīt create  "cn=root,dc=voip,dc=nce,dc=ufrj,dc=br".

 Is this correct?

 Is there another step to config this ?

 I only make this steps to config my "cn=root".

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html