I also have a PM3 functioning with Freeradius, working well for over a year. I am using ports 1812 and 1813 however. I use dialupadmin to perform most of the day to day customer stuff. If you reboot the pm3 while clients are online, you will get no accounting stop packets and thus you'll be left with some open sessions to clean up. I was also a dialup noobe a couple years ago and I'm still no expert but I was able to integrate the pm3 and Freeradius basically on my own.
Questions? email kpenland at bigtube.net

Michael A Cooper wrote:

Mr Wigglesworth,

It does work with that NAS I have two of them functioning with Freeradius right now and they work flawlessly. The Lucent Portmaster 3's are a perfect fit for it.

If you want specifics you can e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me at the office line 281-854-2079

I could help ya with it if you need me to all I did was made my portmaster talk to my Freeradius on port 1645 and 1646 they work like a champ.

Michael