On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:46:52 -0500, Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Read the original sql_xlat function, and see what the differences
> are between it and your function.
>
>   Odds are you're not calling radius_xlat.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Thanks, this got me going. I got a clue that radius_xlat should call
itself to do the substitution,  however I'm uncertain how to do this.

I'm executing test_query using "%{sql:%{config:modules.sql.test_query}}".

I found a solution that seems to work, by concating variable from the
query to the above statement - "%{sql:%{config:modules.sql.test_query}
'%User-Name' }", and altering query according to this.

Although this seems to work, I'm not quite satisfied with this
solution, because a question still bothers me: how to make radius_xlat
call itself?

Regards,
R.

-