Mensaje citado por Stephan Jaeger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Am Freitag, den 14.01.2005, 09:57 -0500 schrieb Alan DeKok:
>
> >   I have some fixes to "threads.c", which will enable the server to
> > better deal with edge conditions, where it's starved of CPU time.
> > They should go into 1.0.2 and following versions.
>
> But they're not yet in cvs, right?
> I'd really like to give them a try.

me too

because i notice that our FR servers responce very bad under heavy load just
after the
start, and because we use Centos our FR use threads ....

cu
roger

Nodo central de la red Infomed                 (http://www.sld.cu)
Usuario linux: 97152                           (http://counter.li.org)
Miembro del grupo de coordinacion de LinuxCuba (http://www.linux.cu)

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important
 that you do it."
                       Gandhi