> Hi,
>
> I am a newbie when it comes to radius. I need more security, eg: setting up
> vpns for each authenticated groups. How do we set it up. The reason is , that
> each group gets the same iprange, and then they can get into each others
> personal files. Please Help
>

> Regards
> Zaine

Since you didn't supply much information, its hard to help.  But we use
Cisco VPN gear and I can lock a user into a group by returning the class
attribute.

So, if someone is in the mydomain.com group, I will return this in the
reply packet

Class = "OU=mydomain.com;"

The Cisco vpn server will take that attribute and force the user to be in
the mydomain.com group.

You'll have to check with whatever vpn server you are using and see if it
has a function like that and setup radius accordingly to send back the
correct values.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html