Ok, probably the best choice is the proxy option. The only problem
(because I thought about my suggestion) is disk space on server 2.
The NFS solution is another possibility, but sharing that kind of files
could have security problems (not theoretically, but if I forget to do
something...)

TECHNICAL SOLUTION: Put another HD ;)
Thanks a lot,

        Jon