Thank you. Good point. Anyway, editing necessary.

Looking more into Make.inc I found a few strange things:
freeradius 1.0.1 compiles fine, but pre1.0.2 does not.
Especially those lib (libltdl and such) are defined different
in pre1.0.2 compared to 1.0.1 ... and again the only
way out seems to edit the Makefile. Any suggestions?
... so far I only know the path to libltdl is wrong but
have not found a "once for all" working solution.

The problem seems to be, again, that even one adds
> >--with-ltdl-lib=/opt/csw/share/libtool/libltdl
> >--with-ltdl-include=/opt/csw/share/libtool/libltdl
"make" does not seem to care about it.

Matthias Rumitz
TC Unix / Netzwerke

ADIVA Computertechnologie GmbH
Norsk-Data-Str. 1
D-61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Fon: +49(0)  61 72 / 48 61 - 0
Fax: +49(0)  61 72 / 48 61 - 700
Web: http://www.adiva.de         eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Diese E-Mail Nachricht enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich
erhalten haben,

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged
information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.