Just installed FreeRadius 1.0.1 on Redhat FC2.

Trying to authenicate thru firwalls on client and Server side.  I can
authenicate inside the server firewall with out problem.  I can authenicate
outside the server firewall from a dialup account.  So no firewall there.
When I try to authenicate from inside my client firewall though I get
nothing.

I have the ISP, where the client is, allow port 1812 (and later 1813),
protocol UDP, to and from the server firewall.
I have the proper IP's configured in clients.conf. I know this because I get
an "Ignoring request from unknown client" error in the radius log with the
entry out. my entry looks like:

client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32 {
        secret  = secret
        shortname       = my-network
}

I have tried both Solaris (java) clients and Windows clients.  Both get no
response from server and no entries in the server log.  What should I be
doing with the ckient firewall that I am not?

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html