Kostas Kalevras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  On a related note, I've been talking with someone who's been working
on "auto-discovery" of passwords.  This should minimize configuration.

  e.g.
   {nt}blah -> NT-Password = "blah"
   {crypt}blah -> Crypt-Password = "blah"

  I've updated rlm_pap to have an "auto" configuration item, where it
automatically discovers what to do, based on the attribute it's been
given.

  I've also updated rlm_mschap, so that the hashes it returns are in
hex, and not in binary.  The code previously did:

    md4_calc(buffer...)
    return strlen(buffer)

  which meant that any zeros in the buffer would terminate the string.

  Please check that it doesn't break anything.  I've tested the new
code with some simple tests, but not any complex ones.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html