Yes, it is possible. I suggest you read all the documentation in the doc directory, as well as have a look at the example configuration files in the raddb directory of the source tarball.

Here's a hint: you need to define your radius client machine in the clients.conf file.

If you're still having specific problems after reading the documentation and giving it a try, then you will get more help from this list by asking specific questions... No-one here can "do it all for you"... unless you're willing to pay someone... ;-)

Good luck!

regards,
Mike

Suresh wrote:
Hi all,
I have free radius server in one linux machine and radius client (ie) pyrad 0.8 in another machine.Is it possible that I can connect the server from the client in another machine . If possible kindly help me to do that . Thanks. Suresh