Hi,
I'm using a freeRADIUS to proxy different realm to home servers.
I need to use different rlm_modules for each realm during pre-proxy and
post-proxy but I cannot realize how to set something like Autz-Type..i.e It
could be perfect If
users:
DEFAULT Realm== "foo" , Pre-Proxy-Type := foo
DEFAULT Realm== "bar" , Pre-Proxy-Type := bar

and

radiusd.conf:
pre-proxy{
                Pre-Proxy-Type foo{
                rlm_foo1
                rlm_foo2
                }
                Pre-Proxy-Type bar{
                rlm_bar1
                rlm_bar2

At the moment pre-proxy/post-proxy only work for all the realms.....no
possibility to differentiate like autorize/authentication..
Maybe I'm wrong?
--
 Massimiliano Liccardo (maX) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 jid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"la velocità induce all'oblio,
 la lentezza al ricordo"

-