Hi,

Why don't you have a unique record based on session id or combination of fields
(after all you are a DBA)?

For the second Q No answer.

Recommendation: use detail files and load manually to your database :)))))

Best regards,

Omar

Ayman Alashquar wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am accounting all vpdn connections using free radius against an Oracle
> database. I am getting duplicate accounting records for the same session
> with different Acct-Delay-Time time (0,5,10) :
>
> 1. What causes these duplicates and can they be avoided?
> 2. When doing accounting, should I process the records with
> Acct-Delay-Time=0 only?
>
> Many thanks
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
begin:vcard
n:Ibrahim;Omar
tel;cell:+971506626210
tel;fax:+97143359573
tel;home:+97143526373
tel;work:+97142025112
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Etisalat;I&eS
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:SE/I&eS/SOM
adr;quoted-printable:;;2nd floor, Zaabeel=0D=0AP.O.Box 1150;DXB;UAE;;UAE
fn:Omar Ibrahim
end:vcard