The easiest (and desgined??) way would be to use the ldap configuration item:

access_attr = "dialupAccess"

and optionally

# access_attr_used_for_allow = yes

Read the rlm_ldap file in the doc directory of the source for instructions.

regards,
Mike

Chan Min Wai wrote:
Greeting,

        I've been trying to work out a way to disable unpaid users with a
single disable radiusGroupName. But the doc and the resources is limited
and I don't even see radiusGroupName in the log so I think it is not
working with my configuration.

        I would like to know how to make it work and (the radiusGroupName) and
am I doing a right jobs using it to disable the unpaid users?

currently I'm using radiusprofileDN to disable them.

Regards,
Chan Min Wai