I use dnis to proxy to several radius servers for various clients. One of our clients would like a realm added to the end of their user's username when it is proxied to them. Basically I need to be able to attach a realm on the end of every user comming from a certain dnis before I proxy the request to another radius server. Is this possible? I checked out attr_rewrite but it did not seem to be what I needed. If it is please show me the syntax I should use as I am not familiar with that module at all.

Thanks

--
Scotty Lowe
Network Engineer