Pierre Bourgin wrote:
My EAP-TLS stuff is working, but I've noticed that once a wireless
client (supplicant) is allowed to use the WLAN network, the AP
(freeRadius client in terminology) never re-check authorization of the supplicant to use
this wireless network until the supplicant is leaving this WLAN
network then comes back.

Look at your AP documentation.

I would like that the Access Point re-checks authorization of
supplicants every hour for instance without ending its wireless
"session" if the authorization (and authentication) is still ok.

Look at your AP documentation.

I've tried to modify my "attrs" file like this (copy below), but
since I did not find the exact meaning of Session-Timeout and
Idle-Timeout keywords,

Session-Timeout = seconds after which the session has to be terminated
Idle-Timeout = seconds that the user did nothing (was idle) after which to terminate the session

--
Groeten, Regards, Salutations,

Thor Spruyt
M: +32 (0)475 67 22 65