What I have done is rather than using 802.1x authentication, I use MAC
authentication. This way all I have to do is ensure the mac of the radio
cards is in the users table. When the card comes into range of an access
point, the AP sends the mac as if it were a user name. If the mac checks
out, then the radio is allowed full access. Otherwise, it will associate
with the AP, but will be blocked from moving any data.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html