N White wrote:

I currently have freeradius 1.0.1 running with the dialupadmin from 1.0.2 on Debian Sarge. I was just curious if there is anyway to pull monthly total hours for all users. The user statistics isn't exactly what i need, it shows daily user statistics, so if I show a week of statistics, i get 7 entries per user(assuming the user has logged on every day).
Basically I'd like to be able to see how much total time in a month users/a user are connected.

SELECT username, sum(acctsessiontime) AS time FROM radacct GROUP BY username ORDER BY time;

You can add a where clause to suite whatever you need.

You can have a look at some screen caps I've done of our web interface at http://www2.omniconnect.com.au/~graeme/darius/
we use jpgraph to make the fancy graphs.

Have fun!

Graeme