[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Our secondary radius server is running freeradius-0.8.1.  I am in
> the process of upgrading our primary radius server and have
> installed freeradius-1.0.1.  I went ahead and scp the configuration
> files from our secondary radius server to this new machine.  The
> problem that I am running into is handling ATTRIB_NMC.  We do need
> to include dictionary.usr.  Commenting out dictionary.usr in the
> dictionary file does allow the radiusd to run at start-up, else I
> get the error below:

  You MUST use the 1.0.1 dictionaries with the 1.0.1 server.  The
"make install" process prints out big warnings about the dictionaries
not being upgraded.

  If you haven't edited the 0.8.1 dictionaries, then copy the
"raddb/dictionary" file from where-ever you built the server (source),
to /etc/raddb/dictionary.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html