Mensaje citado por Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Nick Bright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm having trouble coming up with anything on google about this. Does it
> > help to say that the passwords stored in /etc/shadow appear to be
> > MD5Crypt passwords? They all start with $1$ . . .
>
>   Then using those passwords in Crypt-Password should work.

and Auth-Type := PAP , that one solve the problem that we had when we migrate
from 0.9.3
to 1.0.x ( Local insted of PAP didn't works)

cu
roger
Nodo central de la red Infomed                 (http://www.sld.cu)
Usuario linux: 97152                           (http://counter.li.org)
Miembro del grupo de coordinacion de LinuxCuba (http://www.linux.cu)

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important
 that you do it."
                       Gandhi