Thanks a lot.

  Luis A. Herrero

I've tried it in a script:
--
#!/bin/sh
/bin/echo PRUEBA >> /home/pru.txt
/usr/bin/printenv > /home/variables.txt
--

And it works but the execution environment for the script is peculiar, for
example there is no PATH, I write it here cause I think it could be usefull
for somebody (no documents found about it). This is the result when
accounting stop is received, cisco 1100 AP, freeradius 1.0.1-2RHEL, with
EAP-TTLS(PAP):

--
$ more variables.txt
CALLED_STATION_ID="000z.zzzz.zzzz"
CALLING_STATION_ID="000y.yyyy.yyyy"
ACCT_UNIQUE_SESSION_ID="2e1d72209879zzzz"
SERVICE_TYPE=Framed-User
STRIPPED_USER_NAME="user"
NAS_PORT=279
ACCT_SESSION_ID="0000001A"