Dear All,

Kindly be informed that we are using Freeradius-0.9.3 and Oracle 9i as
DB.
We have many of errors which appear in the log file, some of them cause
the service to stop. The errors can be summarized below:
- Out of memeory
- Info: rlm_sql (sql): There are no DB handles to use! skipped 0, tried
to connect 0.
- Error: rlm_sql: Stop packet with zero session length.  (user '', nas
'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx')
- Info: rlm_radutmp: Login entry for NAS xxx port 689 duplicate
- Error: rlm_radutmp: Logout entry for NAS XXX port 509 has wrong ID
- Error: WARNING: Unresponsive child (id 114696) for request 430091
- Error: radiusd.conf[10]: sql: Module instantiation failed.
- Info: Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away
soon.
-  Error: rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_oracle: file not
found
-Error: rlm_sql (sql): Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!)
are in the search path of your system's ld.

Hence, if you have any comments regarding these errors, kindly I will
appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,
Jemy

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is
intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email
in error please notify the system manager or  the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.
PALTEL E-Safety System scanned this email and found NO viruses,
vandals or malicious content.