On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Nick Bright wrote:

Also executing "Check NAS validity" fails for every NAS, I looked at the
PHP and it's trying to do "gethostbyname($selected_nas), where the name
is an IP address. Is that why it's failing, because I used IP's instead
of hostnames? Maybe that factors in to why user_finger.php3 is doing
funky stuff?

Also fixed in CVS, Thanks.

Running "Check Nas Validity" now results in:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: check_ip() in /usr/local/dialup_admin/htdocs/nas_admin.php3 on line 48

Fixed, thanks

Another error on stats.php3, too (it wasn't doing this before):

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare time2str() (previously declared in
/usr/local/dialup_admin/lib/functions.php3:2) in
/usr/local/dialup_admin/lib/functions.php3 on line 2

If I change line 16 from

require('../lib/functions.php3');

require_once('../lib/functions.php3');

it goes back to doing what it was doing before this CVS release,
spitting out a bunch of errors like this:

Fixed also.

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in
/usr/local/dialup_admin/htdocs/stats.php3 on line 117

These warnings should be gone now.

-- Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center [EMAIL PROTECTED] National Technical University of Athens, Greece Work Phone: +30 210 7721861 'Go back to the shadow' Gandalf