modcall: entering group Auth-Type for request 2 rlm_chap: login attempt by "ab" with CHAP password rlm_chap: Using clear text password 123 for user ab authentication. rlm_chap: Pasword check failed modcall[authenticate]: module "chap" returns reject for request 2

mysql> select * from radcheck;
| id | UserName | Attribute     | op | Value |
|  2 | ab       | CHAP-Password | := | 123   |
|  1 | ab       | Password      | == | 123   |

Sorry, but UserName and Password ARE both valid and correct..
What can be wrong and how I can debug this?
By another switch (RubyTech 2024) all works properly without any troubles, but on HP PC 2524 as a 802.1x autentificator I got this access-reject.