Hello,

I need to perform a quick test to check the authentication mechanisms
against a simple script written in Perl. Please, could you suggest a
quick config lines to set-up Radius to authenticate against "script.pl"?
Script.pl takes 3 input parameters (user, passwd and nas-ip) and upon
execution it set error code to 0 if successful or 255 if any error is
found (besides this, it also outputs some debug messages). I can modify
the script if necessary.

I'm new to freeradius (currently using 1.0.2 on Linux) and although I've
read some documentation (for instance, "variables.txt" is interesting),
it's not so easy to get the whole idea for a beginner trying to perform
only some preliminary tests.

Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

Regards,
-Román