> However my concern is that MYSQL is a little bloated and would prefer
 Bloated? How so?

How many users are we talking about here? Sounds like a decent task for
MySQL to me :)  If you are worried about database size etc. I'd do a
shell script or something to throw in X number of dummy users and see
what you end up with.

... Miles Mawyer -=- Webmaster . Centralva.net ...

... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...

... 434.385.5053 ...