I'm runing freeradius 1.0.2 (on Debian) with chillispot 1.0rc3 (on
WRT54G) and I have some performance question.

To help authorize users I use my own scripts with sql module:
1) to set sql_user_name (it map username from database table)
sql_user_name = "%{exec:/etc/freeradius/scripts/UserRealName}"
2) to choose auth table.
authcheck_table = "%{exec:/etc/freeradius/scripts/AuthTable}"

Time to run every script from command line is about 0.5s (my comp is
slow), sometime more... So radius every time run this scripts wait in
it.
It is possible tu run this scripts as biuldin like "rlm_perl", to just
run some method... not run it every time?
If I make scripts in PHP it is possible to use pconnect?

How to optimize it?

--
EW