Hi,

I have a very strange problem.
I authenticate a user agains a Novell 6 Server, which is not the
problem.
But I need some Attributes from the authentication brought back to the
NAS

I put these in the users file and it worked with another server:

Users (complete)
-----------------
DEFAULT Auth-Type :=LDAP ,Ldap-Group == "CN=WGRAS,O=FKEL"
        Reply-Message = "Welcome, you are allowed to have dialup
access",
        Framed-Filter-Id = "std.ppp",
        Fall-Through = 0
------------------
The Ldap portion of the radiusd.conf (comments removed)
----------------

ldap {
                server = "170.56.185.59"
                identity = "anonymous"
                basedn = "OU=Abteilungen,O=FKEL"
                filter = "(uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})"
                start_tls = no
                dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap
                ldap_connections_number = 5
                    groupmembership_attribute = radiusGroupName
                timeout = 20
                timelimit = 20
                net_timeout = 10
        }

Strangely the binds need a very long time (up to 8 seconds each) - but
what has this to do with the not transmitting the Attributes ??

As I said, the authentication works, but the Attributes are missing -
Any Ideas ?

Regards
Andre

-