Hi Michael,

I will see this with Extreme Networks (Brazil).

Thanks for your help.

Michael Griego wrote:
Talk to your NAS vendor. That's completely insane for a NAS to rewrite the User-Name, not to mention a violation of RFC 3579.

--Mike

Israel Fabio Alves wrote:

Hi,

I need help to solve a problem.

My configuration work 100% with Switch Cisco 2950.

Now I need use Switch from Extreme Networks (Summit 1i), but this Switch sent request to Freeradius with this "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

I think use attr_rewrite to change the request from this "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" to "windowsdomain\username", but I do not find the way to organize the information with attr_rewrite and I do not know if this will work for authentication.

Someone have a idea how I solve this.

Very thanks.
Israel Alves

-- Israel Alves - Gerente de Infraestrutura Quantiza Systems - 55(51) 598-2343