Hello all!!

I installed the latest radius software that is freeradius-1.0.2.Downloaded from www.freeradius.org

The installation step’s are as follows

1         #./configure --prefix=/usr/local/freeradius  [I tried ./configure only also]

2         #make

3         #make install.

But after installation when I go to /usr/local/etc/raddb.  There is nothing inside raddb directory.I am really confused.I tried the old version also  freeradius-1.0.0. But again the same problem.when I look at /usr/local/bin then there are 2 file’s over there.radeapclient”  “smbencrypt”.I was expecting the file’s "/etc/raddb/users  and /etc/raddb/clients.conf This is my first installation So I am really getting in trouble.Please kindly give me some suggestion’s.Thanking you…