Iam very happy with 0.9.3. The setup is running stable without any problems
since 1 year. We have 300k accounting sessions and a few thousand authentication
requests a day. There a few dozens of scripts and programs cleaning and
providing this setup to get the exactingly needs of our marketing satisfied. To
say it short: FreeRadius just runs perfect.
Upgrading to a new version isnt so easy as it sounds, you know the problems of
such upgrades, accounting and authentication is a very sensible subject.
is there no other way to get this working without the new version? no other
workaround, no idea? :)

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html