Hi List,

I love this best and wonderfull Radius and I found it great as compare to any
other Radius.

But I have two little problems in freeradius

1) Multiple Calling-Station-Id
I want to use more then one Calling-Station-Id, I searched whole google,
freeradius archives but
not found any solution for this, only little that we can use it with "=~" I
tried this

1 | babar | Calling-Station-Id | =~ | 0212929234
2 | babar | Calling-Station-Id | =~ | 0212229234

without luck then I found it can be done by doing this
1 | babar | Calling-Station-Id | =~ | 0212929234|0212229234

Whats the correct way to do this ?

2) Reject Cause (feature request)
Free radius is not informing when it rejects any user if found a condition
false in radgroupcheck
or in radcheck only send reject (reply:Packet-Type), is it possible to give
reject with attributes
so we will know which attribute is the cause of reject, i think its a feature
request , i know i
can do this with external script, but it wil be very good feature if radius
just inform
reject-Bad-Calling-Sation-Id,reject-Bad-Simultaneous-Use and
reject-Bad-Password etc etc !! so we
can get some informative information from the reject reply. or this is already
supported ?? is
there is any thing i can get from reject reply ?

%{reply:Packet-Type} this give me 'reject' only but i need some informative
answer, how to do that
thing ?

Thanks for the good work.

Regards,