> > I'm having trouble at authentication using radius and
> > digest. Look at
> > radius output. The rare thing is that some phones get registered
> > nicely, but others no. The ones who get registered are X-Lite
> > softphones and grandstream. The ones that not, are the ATAs
> > from voip
> > solutions, MTA-V102. Any help would be appreciated. The user is
> > 1991106 and has NO PASSWORD assigned ... ( but all of the
> > users have
> > NO PASSWORD ). Has this no-password thing have something to do with
> > all this ???
>
>   Could be.  And I don't think that having no password is a
> good idea. In any case, if there *wasn't* a password, then
> the digest module would complain.

Why is that ? .... I mean ... I have some SIP Phones that have no
password configured, and the digest module is working fine, as they can
get registered nicely. So, if it works with some phones, should it work
with all of them ??

> > rlm_digest: FAILED authentication
> > ... any ideas ??
>
>   The client isn't using the correct digest algorithm?

I believe so, because when I configured a password to this client ... it
got registered nicely. I think it is just a matter of password, but I do
not understand why. When doing the query ( I'm using sql ) for
authorize_check_query, the output table is returning a table with
required fields, where Attribute "User-Password" = "". With this
configuration it does not work. But, if I return Attribute
"User-Password" = "MY_PASS" it works just perfect.

Regards,

Lucas