[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> My guess would be that you need to set the "Session-Timeout"
> variable.
> hope this helps.
>
> Andrey

Yes, it will help, im using it on production, the counter module sets the
Session-Timeout automatically
i.e.

keciel# cat radiusd.conf
[... blablabla ...]
sqlcounter webcards_counter {
                counter-name = Max-All-Session
                check-name = Max-All-Session
                sqlmod-inst = sql
                key = User-Name
                reset = never

                query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime)
                         FROM radacct_stop
                         WHERE UserName='%{%k}'
                         AND servicetype = 'Framed-User'"

}

autohrize {
    [... blablabla ...]
    webcards_counter
}

Im using mysql but you can do it in user file instead, just create the
usergroup/username mapping and set the radgroupcheck validation:

mysql> select * from usergroup where groupname = 'pp_webcard_5h';

+-------+------------+---------------+
| id    | UserName   | GroupName     |
+-------+------------+---------------+
|   112 | cs11873458 | pp_webcard_5h |
+-------+------------+---------------+

mysql> select * from radgroupcheck where attribute = 'Max-All-Session';
+----+-----------------+-----------------+----+--------+
| id | GroupName       | Attribute       | op | Value  |
+----+-----------------+-----------------+----+--------+
| 44 | pp_webcard_5h   | Max-All-Session | := | 18000  |

So the UserName cs11873458 is allowed to connect only 5 hours, the counter
will sum all the connectiontime used until it reaches this time (18000
secs), and sets Session-Timeout = 18000 - sum(connecttiotime), the nas will
"drop" the connecttion automatically.

Hope this helps, BTW, this is not the right place to start with linux, you
need some good admin skills to understand these "advanced" configurations

--
Miguel