Monday, May 9, 2005, 9:34:05 PM, you wrote:

SE> Hm... maybe you should set the SQL statements in your sqlcounter.conf file
SE> that can be usually found in /etc/raddb or
SE> /usr/local/etc/raddb depending on
SE> distribution...

SE> You can define the different counters for your vouchers that will count time
SE> or traffic by defining them in the file I mentioned...

SE> I dont know, but maybe you should take a look at
SE> /usr/share/doc/packages/freeradius/rlm_sqlcounter if you already didnt do
SE> that...

hello, i still cant solve the problem about 1 day limit. now im thinking to put
in
sqlcounter.conf :

sqlcounter hourcounter {
                counter-name = Max-Hour-Session-Time
                check-name = Max-Hour-Session
                sqlmod-inst = sql
                key = User-Name
                reset = never
                query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime - GREATEST((%b -
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime)), 0)) FROM radacct WHERE UserName='%{%k}' AND
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime) + AcctSessionTime > '%b'"
}

and i set 86400 in radgroupcheck, and input :

INSERT INTO radgroupcheck (id,GroupName,Attribute,Value,op)
    -> VALUES
('','plan_name','Password-Expire','86400',':=');

is it will work regard to my case ? the point is, customer cant login
after next day, the login voucher will valid for twenty four hours
from the first time login. please advice. thanks

--
Best regards,
 avudz