Thanks. How can I test the cryptocard tokens work with freeradius before buying the hardware? Also is there a particular token in the Cryptocard range that people recommend for use with freeradius?

Also while I'm on this topic:

From the documentation in freeradius I understand that the challenge response algorithm is weak because it uses DES. The work around suggested is to us sync mode. Fine.

Is using 3DES to solve the problem not an option here?

Alan DeKok wrote:

Maqbool Hashim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wish to use One Time Passwords with the freeradius server. I'm trying to find the best way to do this. Unfortunately there are not many of the token card manafacturers that support the freeradius server. At the moment it looks as if Cryptocard are the best bet.

They're OK.

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has implemented any OTP solution with freeradius.

I haven't personally, but I know a number of others have. e.g. rlm_x99_token has been used at Google with CryptoCard tokens.