El mar, 17-05-2005 a las 10:19 -0400, Dustin Doris escribió:

> Perhaps your ldap server might be running a little slow.  Are you using
> openldap?  If so, what version?  Also, do you have the attributes you are
> searching with indexed?  Finally, if you are using a BDB backend, what
> does your DB_CONFIG file show?

        Yes, I have OpenLDAP, version 2.2.13, and I have all the attributes
radius uses indexed. It may be a problem with my ldap server, but it run
without any problem last 3 months. Problems appeared a week ago.

        Trying to solve the problem yesterday I increased the max_request_time,
timeout and timelimit options. Since then, there isn't any problem (it's
the first time in last week that radius is running more than 12 hours
without problems)

        Another problem I have when the problem appears is that databases are
corrupted. When the problem crash radius daemon, I have, not just, to
restart it, but also I have to delete the db.ippool and db.ipindex
files. If I restart it without deleting these files, radius runs with
problem and dies after a little while.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática