I have a Cisco VPN concentrator and am trying to get group authentication
working
with the FreeRadius server.  User authentication works fine but the radius
server
doesn't seem to care what group the user logs in with.

Does anyone have a similar working setup?

If I configure the group on the concentrator to be "external" then the radius
server
is asked to authenticate the group but not the user.
If I configure the group on the concentator to be "internal" then the group is
authenticated on the concentrator and the user is passed to the radius server
but
there is no matchup between the group and the user.

John Sorel
Network Engineer
Upromise, Inc.

-