King, Michael a écrit :
On Behalf Of Lorel hardy
I've read in previous post that it is only possible with an
Active Directory (AD) server, and as you well think I don't
want an AD server...

Actually, it hasn't been figured out yet, people are just proxieing it
off to a machine that can do machine authentications right now.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

hmmm big problem isn't it ? ....

Is somebody has a solution to have the same final effect with other kind of process ?
I've read something about maybe a vlan solution ....
Tomorow I'll test with mac authentication to see how it could help me.... but don't hesitate to have an idea ... :)