Hello,

We have set up a FreeRADIUS for authenticating GPRS-users. However, we would like to authenticate based on CallingStationId only, i.e. not ask users to enter either user-name or password on a Mobile Station level. We are connected to a NAS sending us "void/void" if user/pw is not entered, and of course, the NAS sends the CallingStationId.

For a number of practical reasons, we would like to use the CallingStationId when authenticating.

My questions are:
is this possible at all, i.e. not entering user name and password and only use CallingStationId? A few hints on where to modify, in order to avoid having the request rejected due to no user-name as is the case now.

Thanks in advance,

Patrik Backentoft
begin:vcard
fn:Patrik Backentoft
n:Backentoft;Patrik
org:Intelligent Applications AB
adr;quoted-printable;dom:;;G=C3=B6tgatan 60;Stockholm;;11826
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Product Manager
tel;work:+46855609852
tel;fax:+46855609848