Jefri bin Dahari wrote:

I have Freeradius running where wireless users authenticate using EAP/TLS. Now, I would like to use the same server to authenticate wired users using EAP/MD5 on Cisco switch 3750 but it doesn't work. The log shows it doesn't do EAP authentication as shown below. Attached is my eap.conf.

You appear to be setting Auth-Type to Local. Check your Users file and see where the Auth-Type := Local or similar is getting set. Comment it out.

Vladimir

   users: Matched entry jeff at line 6
 modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns updated for request 0
 rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type Local
auth: type Local
auth: No User-Password or CHAP-Password attribute in the request
auth: Failed to validate the user.