Hi,

Here is what I found in your log:
[...]
Exec-Program output: winbind client not authorized to use
winbindd_pam_auth_crap.  Ensure permissions on
/var/cache/samba/winbindd_privileged are set correctly. (0xc0000022)
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: winbind client not authorized to use
winbindd_pam_auth_crap.  Ensure permissions on
/var/cache/samba/winbindd_privileged are set correctly. (0xc0000022)
Exec-Program: returned: 1
[...]

Try to troubleshoot winbind. It seems that there may be a permission problem.

Regards,
Charles