"Eliot, Wireless and Server Administrator,
        Great Lakes Internet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Correct me if I'm
> wrong, but EAP should be doing Message-Authenticator stuff without me
> needing to tell it to add the attribute, right?

  Yes.

> Since you seem to know something about this, can you either:
>
> A) Explain what the "extended key oid nonsense" is?
> B) Point me to some place I can read about it?

  http://www.freeradius.org/doc/

  See the EAP-TLS stuff.

  Microsoft requires magic stuff in the server certificate, otherwise
the windows supplicants silently stop talking to the AP.

    • RE: Me... Eliot, Wireless and Server Administrator, Great Lakes Internet
    • RE: Me... Eliot, Wireless and Server Administrator, Great Lakes Internet
      • Re... Alan DeKok
    • RE: Me... Eliot, Wireless and Server Administrator, Great Lakes Internet