Sorry I couldn't answer before. Now I was able to get requests from SER (sip server) but at the end of each processed request in freeradius I get this error: rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Unknown value VOIP for attribute Service-Type
rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from database

Giuseppe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Carver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: rlm_sql_getvpdata: database query error

Use tcpdump on the radius server to see if packets are being received. If they are not, you need to find the reason why. A networking issue, not a freeradius issue.

tcpdump port 1812

Chris Carver
Network Engineer

Giuseppe Parlato wrote:

It is an upgrade, so firewall can't be the problem

Giuseppe

Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 8:28 PM

No access-requests are making it to your radius server then. You need to make sure your client is pointed at it properly or that you don't have your radius server firewalled.

Chris Carver
Network Engineer

Giuseppe Parlato wrote:

Now I do not have that error, I started radiusd -x end:

Starting - reading configuration files ...
Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away soon.
Module: Loaded exec
rlm_exec: Wait=yes but no output defined. Did you mean output=none?
Module: Instantiated exec (exec)
Module: Loaded expr
Module: Instantiated expr (expr)
Module: Loaded PAP
Module: Instantiated pap (pap)
Module: Loaded CHAP
Module: Instantiated chap (chap)
Module: Loaded MS-CHAP
Module: Instantiated mschap (mschap)
Module: Loaded DIGEST
Module: Instantiated digest (digest)
Module: Loaded System
Module: Instantiated unix (unix)
Module: Loaded eap
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type md5
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type leap
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type gtc
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type mschapv2
Module: Instantiated eap (eap)
Module: Loaded preprocess
Module: Instantiated preprocess (preprocess)
Module: Loaded realm
Module: Instantiated realm (suffix)
Module: Loaded files
Module: Instantiated files (files)
Module: Loaded SQL
rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_unixodbc (module rlm_sql_unixodbc) loaded and linked rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/Bill <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/Bill>
rlm_sql (sql): starting 0
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #0
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #0
rlm_sql (sql): starting 1
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #1
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #1
rlm_sql (sql): starting 2
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #2
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #2
rlm_sql (sql): starting 3
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #3
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #3
rlm_sql (sql): starting 4
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #4
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #4
rlm_sql (sql): starting 5
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #5
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #5
rlm_sql (sql): starting 6
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #6
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #6
rlm_sql (sql): starting 7
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #7
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #7
rlm_sql (sql): starting 8
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #8
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #8
rlm_sql (sql): starting 9
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_unixodbc #9
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #9
Module: Instantiated sql (sql)
Module: Loaded detail
Module: Instantiated detail (detail)
Module: Loaded radutmp