Hello,

I am trying to setup group checks for Called-Station-Id in freeradius 1.1.1 and mysql. I have enabled the checkval module in radiusd.conf and set notfound-reject = yes. In my radgroupcheck table when i specify "restricted Called-Station-Id := number", it works fine. However i need to specify more than one number. I have tried the following format; number, number, number and "number, number, number" and "number", "number" but none of those seem to work. Could someone please tell me how this can be accomplished?

Thanks.