Hello,

        On the client side I receive the error:

TCP/IP CP reported error 738: The server did not assign an address.

In my authorize function in rlm_perl I am trying to assign a static IP to the client based on their username:

        I thought I could assign the IP by using the method below:

        $RAD_REPLY{'Framed-IP-Address'} = '192.168.77.200';
        $RAD_REPLY{'Framed-Netmask'}= '255.255.255.255';
        $RAD_REPLY{'Framed-Protocol'} = 'PPP';
        $RAD_REPLY{'Service-Type'} = 'Framed-User';

However it looks like the IP is not being sent back to the client.

Michael

Alan DeKok wrote:
Michael Gale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am trying the following as a test but it is not working:

  What's not working, why?

Any help would be great full.

  You've carefully not given any information about what you expect it
to do, or what is happening.  No one can help you without that information.

Michael Gale

Red Hat Certified Engineer
Network Administrator
Pason Systems Corp.