Oh my God!!! This problem is killing me!

I back the original sql.conf and have no Auth-Type in radcheck and other no in tables too.
I put := in Simultaneous-Use.

I test the connection and no groups table was read. The radius log is the same.

I did install freeradius in other server and do the same. No radgroupreply.

If you are using the freeradius version 2.0.0-pre1 working with reply attributes to NAS (same mine), PLEASE!!! Send me the config files. I need to know what is buggy.

OK, since that's correct I had a look at the debug. You are not doing
group checking at all. You have done something to sql.conf to break it.
(user, pass, server). Leave rest as it is (we will sort out sumultaneous
use later). Default configuration will do group checking.

Remove Auth-Type from the radcheck table - let the server sort it out.
Put := as an operator for Simultaneous-Use.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 16/1/2008, "Arlinelson Fernandes dos Santos" pi¹e:

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html