Thank's Alan DeKok!

The pre1 version is buggy!!!

I did install the final version like you said and all works fine!

Now, I'm working to solver this: rlm_acct_unique: WARNING: Attribute Client-IP-Address was not found in request, unique ID MAY be inconsistent

If I release Client-IP-Address to Fremed-IP-Address in acct_unique session (radiusd.conf) the warning stop and unique session appers fine. But, I know this not the solution. I'm reading the wiki.freeradius.org to know how to solver.

Arlinelson Fernandes dos Santos wrote:
> If you are using the freeradius version 2.0.0-pre1

Please upgrade to 2.0.0. It is *much* better. 2.0.0-pre1 is horrible
in comparison to the final release.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html